- The Frontier Stories Vol. 7 Louis L’Amour 2/3
- The Phantom of the Opera Gaston Leroux 2/3
- The Line Tender Kate Allen 2/4
- Mistress of Mellyn Victoria Holt 2/5
- The Captive Victoria Holt 2/8
- The Iron Marshall Louis L’Amour 2/9
- Born to Blog Mark W. Schaefer, Stanford A. Smith 2/10
- The Daybreakers Louis L’Amour 2/13
- Martin the Warrior Brian Jacques 2/21
- Beauty Robin McKinley 2/23
- The Shadow of the Lynx Victoria Holt 2/24
- The Stone Fey Robin McKinley 2/24
- Happier at Home Gretchen Rubin 2/27
This is rather late to be posting about my February reading list! I’ve had a harder time this month deciding exactly how I wanted to share my reading list. Do I want to make vlogs about all 12-13 books I read each month? How do I want to talk about each book? Do I want to only discuss my favorites? Is it better to film a book review as I read the book so my reactions/opinions are as fresh as possible? Too many questions for my poor decision-phobic brain. It’s a wonder I’m able to write anything at all!
However, dear friend, I am delighted to share what I read. Books are one of my great loves in life and I get such pleasure out of sharing them with all of you. Hopefully, there will come a time when we can have a book club of sorts and discuss all the finer details in the comments. Have you read any of these stories?