Hello fellow book nerds!
I read 13 books this month. Mostly due to a rather slow season at work so I’m able to read for several hours a day if I feel like it. I’ve included my vlog about all these books, in which I only list 12 books because I hadn’t finished the final one. There is some serious Louis L’Amour fan girling going on so if you fancy watching that sort of a thing, give it a go! And don’t forget to give me all of your book recommendations, either on this post or in the comment section of the vlog. I need more bookish goodness in my life!
Without further preamble, here is the list of what I read this month. All the links are to Amazon, but I heartily recommend checking out abebooks.com for nearly all potential book purchases. I’m not sponsored by either, but I buy most of my books from abe books.
- The Frontier Stories Vol. 1 Louis L’amour 1/2
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones 1/3
- The Snow Child – Eowyn Ivey 1/12
- The Frontier Stories Vol. 5 – Louis L’Amour 1/13
- Snowdrift and Other Stories – Georgette Heyer 1/14
- The Reluctant Widow – Georgette Heyer 1/16
- The Warrior’s Path – Louis L’Amour 1/19
- The Mystery of the Yellow Room – Gaston Leroux 1/20
- The Frontier Stories Vol. 2 – Louis L’amour 1/25
- Venetia – Georgette Heyer 1/27
- Tucker – Louis L’Amour 1/29
- Penguins and Other Seabirds – Matt Sewell 1/29
- Fallon – Louis L’Amour 1/31