Here it is, the first of a few book hauls I hope to have this year. One of my goals for 2021 is to make a point of actually purchasing books I’ve wanted to own for months and, in some cases, years! I think I’m off to a fantastic start with this assortment. What are some books you want to buy right now?
All the books mentioned are listed down below. I’ve added links to the amazon listing for each, if I could find one. I do recommend you check out abebooks.com though! I’ve purchased many, many books from there at a fraction of the cost.
- Gnomes – Wil Huygen; illustrated by Rien Poortvliet
- The Mitten – Jan Brett
- Town Mouse Country Mouse – Jan Brett
- The Italic Way to Beautiful Handwriting: Cursive & Calligraphic – Fred Eager
- A Beginner’s Guide: Lettering and Modern Calligraphy – Paper Peony Press
- Tucker – Louis L’Amour
- The Iron Marshall – Louis L’Amour
- Fallon – Louis L’Amour
- Lonigan – Louis L’Amour
- A Trailhead of Memories: Quotations – Louis L’Amour
- Whole Grain Baking – King Arthur Flour
- Fika – IKEA
- Amish Cooking – ??
- Herbal Breads – Ruth Bass; illustrated by Mary Rich
- Soup – Susanne Salby
- Deliciously Dairy Free – Lesley Waters
- The Country Diary of and Edwardian Lady – Edith Holden
- Easy Chickpea Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvfA0YOLUs&ab_channel=FoodwithChetna
- 2021 goals + habits vlog: https://youtu.be/dwaoCiQz6eE
in case you are curious, these are not affiliate links at this time. i wanted to share the reading love and make it as easy to find these books as possible!